Sesame Almond Butter Zucchini Noodles
Spiralized zucchini smothered in a creamy almond butter sauce. A quick, healthy and hearty meal.
1/4 cup creamy
2 1/2 Tbsp
1 1/2 Tbsp
- Spiralize zucchini and set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together almond butter, low-sodium soy sauce, hoisin sauce, hot sauce, sesame oil, garlic, five-spice powder and ginger, set aside.
- Add olive oil to pan, then zucchini, and cook over medium heat for 4-6 mins until zucchini is tender.
- Remove skillet from heat, add sauce, stir to coat. You can drain excess water from zucchini beforehand.
- Top with garnishes and serve.
|Saturated fat||2.9 g|