|Saturated fat||.6 g|
Fresh, light and full of veggies, this pasta salad packs a ton of flavor, but with less fat and lots of nutrients.
Add to Shopping List
- Put all greens, hemp seeds, garlic, lemon juice, nutritional yeast and sea salt into a blender or food processor. Blend on high until a paste is formed.
- Add olive oil a little at a time (pour while machine is on), scrape down the sides and add 1 Tbsp of water at a time until desired consistency.
Pasta Salad Directions
- Cook pasta according to instructions, drain and cool.
- Add cherry tomatoes to pasta (if desired, slice them before mixing in with pasta).
- Combine with pesto and cool.